Monday, September 26, 2011

One step closer.

I've cleaned my tack box. I've put my summer sheets in the wash and packed them away for the season. I've done my fall deworming and I've arranged for Moon's last trim at T's. My saddle pads are cleaned. My gear is in its bags. All the preparations are complete, and now I wait for the move.



My estimated riding dates are:
Wednesday, September 28th - Move In (and Lesson)
Thursday, September 29th - Trail ride with T
Friday, September 30th - Pembina Valley Trail ride with T
Saturday, October 1st - AM ride at W's
Sunday, October 2nd - Possible AM show? Otherwise, AM ride at W's
Monday, October 3rd - AM ride at W's
Tuesday, October 4th - PM ride at W's
Wednesday, October 5th - Riding Lesson at W's
Thursday, October 6th - Trail ride with T

Friday, October 7th - 13th - Thanksgiving trip to visit family

Friday, October 14th - PM ride at W's
Saturday, October 15th - AM ride at W's
Sunday, October 16th - AM ride at W's

Monday, October 17th - 21st - Work Travel to Toronto


Saturday, October 22nd - PM ride at W's
Sunday, October 23rd - Dressage Mini Clinic - Auditor
Monday, October 24th - No ride.
Tuesday, October 25th - PM ride at W's
Wednesday, October 26th - Lesson at W's
Thursday, October 27th - Trail ride with T
Friday, October 28th - No ride.
Saturday, October 29th - AM ride at W's
Sunday, October 30th - PM ride at W's
Monday, October 31st - AM ride at W's

Tuesday, November 1st - PM ride at W's
Wednesday, November 2nd - Riding Lesson at W's
Thursday, November 3rd - Trail ride with T
Friday, November 4th - No ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment