Sunday, January 29, 2012

At a Great Loss.

My sudden absence from the blogging world was spelled by an unfortunate loss of one of my best followers, and through love, my only grandpa. It amazes me still, that Gran and Gramps followed this very blog for much of my ownership with Mr. Moon, always cheering us on or teasing us gently. Gramps was hardly a young chap, but he still knew how to get to our posts on Gran's tablet, seeing our pictures and reading of our adventures. To have never had a Grandpa before him, it was a special treat to have fallen into a family that made me one of their own. He was the best Gramps I've ever had and will ever have.

And how lucky I have been. To have known him, to have known Gran, to have been given the chance to be part of their whole family, quirky and amazing as they are. He gave the world his family, and in turn, gave me more people to love.

Thanks Gramps. This blog is for you.

4 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry for your loss! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss! Sounds like a very special man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about your Gramps. What a wonderful tribute to him. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very sorry for your loss, sounds like he was a good man.
    Regards
    Edward

    ReplyDelete