Monday, August 15, 2011

Curse you inflation!

Just got off the phone with the owner of S Stables in order to book a stable visit...going down on Thursday before my trail ride with T, though unfortunately then the BF can't come along to visit this one...

So apparently as of July 1st, S Stables raised their board rates...

Now outdoor boarding is $247/month, tie-stalls are $310/month.

What, oh what do I do?

$63 spread between them...do I shell it out to make sure Mr. Moon is cozy at night? Do I cheap-out and keep him outdoor because it's more affordable?? It's also 2 lessons with W/month...and indoors he'll probably need a winter blanket or two...(stable and outdoor)...

I hate decision making. And now I'm thinking St. A Stables is $10 less a month for a tie-stall with 1 extra foot of space...and a viewing area...or BHP where we'd get a box stall for under $300...

What oh what to do? Why can't someone just charge what I want to pay! : P

Now I don't know what to do again...

No comments:

Post a Comment