Monday, January 31, 2011

...shopping...and a little carried away!

I went shopping today; online. Which is dangerous. Especially when you're getting really good deals : O

I tried to really keep myself from going overboard, since it all started because of a really nice $10 bridle and $5 discount coupon to HorseLoverz...

...and finished $192 later!

The thing I feel good about, if that makes sense, was the savings.
$10 bridle and reins, regular price $70
$15 fly sheet, regular price $50
$14 fly mask w/ears and fleece lining, regular price $20
$10 dressage show pad, regular price $20
$4 fetlock boots, regular price $20
$4 brushing boots, regular price $30
$5 jump cups (bought 3 sets), regular price $15 each ($30 total)
$5 field boot socks (bought 2 pairs!), regular price $10 each ($20 total)
$3 dewormer, regular price $10
$5 halter (sooo nice, and way better then the one I'm currently using), regular price $15
$3 lead rope (since the horses keep eating mine), regular price $10
$2 face brush. regular price $7
$5 finishing brush (I don't own one and would love to get Moon shining!), regular price $10
$5 bell boots/overreach boots, regular price $10
$5 polos (set of 4), regular price $12
$5 dressage whip (now I have to figure out what to spend my greenhawk card on...), regular price $10
$10 stainless steel stirrup irons, regular price $25

$192 for $369 worth of stuff (and that's based on what it'd cost at Greenhawk). SCORE!

Now to eagerly await their arrival and go try them all on Moon! I'll take pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment