Monday, April 11, 2011

And the shopping bug hits again!


Okay, so I HAVE to stop spending money, especially after my huge vet bill this weekend for my dog, and the impending tractor payments...and necessary car payments.

I'm running it tight and still want to get Moon's teeth floated this year, plus start lessons, and cover board fees. But the deal was awesome and I couldn't pass it up.

I found on HSG (Horse Grooming Supplies) forum, a Baker Summer Sheet (size 78" to fit my oversized Moon), and a Weatherbeeta Kool Coat UV/Fly protector (size 78, and more run-out friendly) for Moon, at a steal of a deal. $100 shipped. That's $70 for the Baker and $30 for the fly sheet. Both are in brand new, never used condition, and the Baker runs $99 on sale at Greenhawk and the best Canadian price I can find on the Kool Coat is a local place clearing them out for $45. Which means worst case, I saved $44.

I just want to pick up a sleezy from Greenhawk for Moon and then try him out in his sheets. I think this slightly larger size will fit him a lot better and be less of me worrying about him rubbing. And I like the idea of him having SOME time free from all the bugs.

I paypal'd the girl this afternoon and she should ship ASAP with tracking. I think it should be arriving in the next week or two, right when things start to dry up for blanket weather.

: )

And yes, I'm curbing my spending now. And yes, I know I've said that before. I mean it this time. I think... ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment