Friday, March 25, 2011

New Gear and Spring Ride


Finally got around to uploading some pics of Moon's new gear.

More importantly, we went for our first hack down the road, just a 1/2 mile and back. Moon was high as a kite, typical spring pony, but we had a great time and I really enjoyed myself. Poor Moon was all sweaty by the time we got back, but it's a good start to the year.


I also wormed him, though he was so well behaved, I'm still not sure I didn't accidently squirt it all on the ground...or the tube was empty!



My new tack box is filled, and I also had a chance to use the RainMaker on his hooves to start conditioning them. Good afternoon, excellent escape from work.


Oh, and you'll note the pic of a little wind puff on his front foreleg...was gone a week later, so hopefully no big deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment