Saturday, April 28, 2012

We survived.

So Moon is moved. I wouldn't say he's settled in, but when I left he was munching his hay and starting to get that sleepy look in his eye.

It's getting late, I still need to fit in a shower to remove 12 hours worth of dust, sweat and random horse-debris. I ache. I'm sore. I can't begin to imagine how Moon must feel. He got a good workout. He really is an agile horse when he needs to be, and our experience today only served to remind me yet again how important he is in my life.

Tomorrow we're off to our first clinic together. I'm looking forward to it. He'll never be perfect and we have a ton to learn. But he's my heart horse. He's my boy. He makes my heart swell with pride, and I've found an inseperable bond in him. I need him; and he kinda needs me.

I hope he gets a good night's sleep and isn't any worse for wear come morning as we head on our next adventure. He deserves it. I'll stress and worry about him tonight, but I'm pretty darn sure that there's a higher power looking after him, especially after today.

: ) The whole story will come, and what a story it is. But you're gonna have to wait! ; )

And thank you everyone for your well wishes and hugs a plenty for Moon. I can tell you that we both needed them today!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear the move went well, although I can't wait to hear the whole story! Hugs from me and Lilly, and good luck at your clinic tomorrow! You two will shine, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your clinic! Hopefully Moon is none the worse for wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the move and good luck at the clinic. Hopefully you will have lots and lots of pictures coming up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the move! I am interested in the whole story. . .
    I can't wait to read about the clinic!!

    ReplyDelete